Have been teaching Math for high school students for the last 10 years. Good at teaching the fundamentals since I believe that once a student is good at fundamentals he/she can enjoy doing math problems. Answers and explanations to Why and How will deepen the foundation so that student feels comfortable solving math problems.
Presently teaching :
* Algebra I, Algebra II and Geometry to students from the U.S. who are in Grade 7 and Grade 9
* Precalculus to a student from U.S. who is in 10th Grade
* Singapore Math to Singapore students in Grade 8 and Grade 9
* IGCSE Additional Math to students from Singapore & India
* GCSE Math (O Level) to students from England
* Math to a 10-year old student from New Zealand
* CBSE Mathematics to students from Bahrain.
I use Skype (or Google Hangouts) to share my PC screen on which I write (as a whiteboard) the problems and steps and explain. One half of the screen will be the whiteboard part and the other half usually is an e-book (pdf).
Mind Mapping, Meditation.
Here are what some people who used Raghavan Gosakan said about their experiences. Their average rating across all categories is /5.
Contact Raghavan Gosakan
Hours of Availability
Raghavan is normally available during the following hours. To find out their exact availability for a given day just use the contact form to ask them.
- Monday: No Availability
- Tuesday: No Availability
- Wednesday: No Availability
- Thursday: No Availability
- Friday: No Availability
- Saturday: No Availability
- Sunday: No Availability
Note: Before contacting this person make sure you make sure that you keep in mind the different timezones. The hours of availability of this person are listed based on their own timezone of (GMT +5:30) Bombay, Calcutta, Madras, New Delhi, India.