I am, Yakov Kushnir, USA Licensed Teacher in Secondary Mathematic, with 16 years of the teaching experience in USA and China.
I hold extensive knowledge in classroom management and various teaching methods so I am able to reach learners of all backgrounds. I enjoy helping teenagers to reach their academic goals and gain an understanding of mathematical concepts. My lesson plans employ fun and creativity along with the concepts that are to be taught. Students find that I am an innovative teacher who uses a number of teaching methods and styles in order to produce effective results.
Mathematics Teacher, 08-2014 – 07-2018 Zhengzhou Middle School # 19, Zhengzhou, Henan, China
• Follow by the International Baccalaureate Program to teach high school students in Precalculus, AP AB Mathematic , and AP Statistic in three years format program and General Science for 6 and 7 grades students at the Middle School
• Create comprehensive lesson plans incorporating various methods of teaching to ensure pupils are actively engaged and understand the materials.
• Collaborate with colleagues to integrate new activities and allocate effectively the available resources
• Develop and introduce an enrichment program for students who were not quite equipped to move on to the next level
• Use modern technologies in education process, as TI-84 scientific calculator, Casio Interactive electronic wall screen.
• Provide International Department students communication with Admitting Departments
of universities and colleges from English-speaking countries . Help students to admit their documents and their portfolio creation.
• Participate and lead by the English Corner – after the school students activity club.
Mathematics Teacher, 08-2013 – 06-2014 High School affiliated to the Southwest University. Beibei, Chongqing, China
• Taught EDEXCEL A-level Mathematic courses including C1, C2, C3, C4, FP1, S1, S2, and D1 courses.
• Create comprehensive lesson plans, incorporate various methods of teaching to ensure pupils are actively engage and understand the materials.
• Publish together with the group of International Department students’ monthly Mathematics wall stand paper.
Mathematics Teacher, 01-2011 – 07-2013 Ju Nyi Private High School. Da Sing District, Beijing, Beijing, China .
• Handle mathematics classes at the International Department include EDEXCEL A-level C1, C2, C3, C4, S1, M1; Pre-Calculus, AP AB Calculus.
• Implement stimulate lessons to engage students’ attention and interest, allow them to develop a passion for the subject.
• Utilize several teaching methods and techniques to guarantee the solid understanding of introduced concepts.
• Offer after-school tutor to aid struggling students to improve their academic performance.
• Participate in student-teacher conferences, meet, and professional development seminars.
Mathematics Teacher, 08-2008 – 12-2010
Theodore Roosevelt Secondary School. Fort Apache, Arizona, USA
• Create teaching material, provide it to the students, and apply the strategies of teaching Pre-Calculus and AP AB Calculus.
• Assign the projects to the students as well as help them to so
Ottawa University. Phoenix, Arizona, USA 08-2006 – 06-2007 USA Licensing Teachers Preparation Program.
Cooper Union Technical College. New York, New York, USA 09-1979 – 06-1985 MS Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Here are what some people who used YAKOV KUSHNIR said about their experiences. Their average rating across all categories is /5.
Contact YAKOV KUSHNIR
Hours of Availability
YAKOV is normally available during the following hours. To find out their exact availability for a given day just use the contact form to ask them.
- Monday: No Availability
- Tuesday: No Availability
- Wednesday: No Availability
- Thursday: No Availability
- Friday: No Availability
- Saturday: No Availability
- Sunday: No Availability
Note: Before contacting this person make sure you make sure that you keep in mind the different timezones. The hours of availability of this person are listed based on their own timezone of (GMT +8:00) Beijing, Perth, Singapore, Hong Kong, China.